Friday, July 20, 2012

#1 My iPhone 4S


So this is my first blog, EVER.  I've decided to start this because I feel the need to spread the LOVE.  You always hear about complaints and sad stories, so I've made a deal that my posts will be positive and happy! :)
Of course I LOVE my family more than ANYTHING in the world! They're so supportive, fun, happy, exciting and amazing, and I could spend all day writing about them, but I don't think that would be enjoyable to anyone else. So here's the start of the other Things I Love.
Since owning my iPhone, I've discovered the real divide between iPhone and Blackberry users and how it has even sparked some real arguments between friends.  Each person feels their phone is the best and to each their own, right?  
Not to say that other phones can't do these things either, but here's why my iPhone 4S has made the list of Stuff I Love:
  • Easy access camera.  Right from the lock screen I can open my camera.  This lets me capture those amazing moments that my 10 month old has, without missing a beat.  
  • Calendar sync.  Oh man, I can add appointments, reminders and events on my laptop, my iPhone and even my husband's iPhone and they all sync to each other! Makes it easier to keep track of all the things we have going on.
  • Countless number of apps available in the App Store! I have apps to keep me on budget, apps to play games, apps to make money, apps to meet people, and even apps to help my little guy sleep! There's an app for pretty much everything!
  • Although it's not technically in my iPhone, I LOVE my LifeProof case! It's waterproof, freeze-proof, dirt-proof, drop-proof and basically baby-proof! It completing encases my phone which means that I don't have to worry about little E breaking it! (Available at Best Buy)
  • And who could forget, the built in iPod. From "Wheels on the Bus", to "Sexy and I Know It" my iPod has music for any taste, and if I want to listen to something I don't have, I can easily download it from iTunes.  I used to download music from file sharing sites, but for $0.99-$1.29 I can easily grab a song without having to worry about viruses or anything else. (Buying iTunes gift cards on sale helps too!)

So needless to say, my iPhone lets me live my life while out and about.  I can snap a picture, email it to my hubby at work and post it on FB all in a matter of seconds! Makes it easier to share amazing moments!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment